Please see the following list for frequently asked questions. If you do not find the information you are looking for please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-326-1349.
- How do I become a Karen Foster Design retailer?
- How can I request a Karen Foster Design catalog?
- I can’t find Karen Foster Design products at my local scrapbook store, can I buy direct from you?
- Do you have a donation program?
- Do you have an Angel policy?
- Does Karen Foster Design attend consumer shows and conventions?
- I am a scrapbook retailer and am interested in purchasing Karen Foster Design products. Can I buy KFD products through a distributor?
- I have a new theme idea, can I submit this somewhere?
- I love Karen Foster Design products, but unfortunately I have purchased a product that is defective or is damaged. How can I go about getting a replacement?
How do I become a Karen Foster Design retailer?
In order to become a Karen Foster Design retailer, you must fax or mail a completed and signed Wholesale Application along with a copy of your resale certificate, sales tax license, or completed exemption certificate. Your application will be reviewed and once we receive your first order we will assign you a customer number. For more information please see our Wholesale page.
How can I request a Karen Foster Design catalog?
I can’t find Karen Foster Design products at my local scrapbook store, can I buy direct from you?
Do you have a donation program?
Yes, we do have a donation program and offer current Karen Foster Design retailers and also non-profit organizations a donation on a once per calendar year basis. Donation requests will only be accepted through our online form. Click here to complete the request form.